This pages are divided into two sections. One section is dedicated to Summer Schools and other workshops. The other section, which consists of this page, records forthcoming conferences and events which have been brought to the attention of the Society. If you think your event is relevant to this page, please contact the Society.
- The Harlaxton Symposium - this annual summer conference is named after its location of Harlaxton Manor in Lincolnshire, UK. The the theme for 2009 was Ritual and Space, and it took place from 20th to 23rd July.
- International Medieval Congress, UK - established as the largest medievalist event in Britain, the IMC is held early each July at the University of Leeds. In 2010, the congress will take place from 12th to 15th July.
- Society for Renaissance Studies National Conference - occurring every two years, its location moves around the British Isles. The fourth of these conferences will take place in York from 16th to 18th July 2010.
- Cambridge International Chronicles Symposium - this event is held biennially and the next conference will take place from 17th to 19th July 2010. The CFP poster is downloadable here.
- Thinking Reciprocity - a mini-series of events at Bristol University, 8th to 10th July, comprising 'Reception and the Gift of Beauty' and 'Desiring the Text, Touching the Past' organised with the aim of starting new conversations about reception, subjectivity, and creativity as they relate to classical, medieval, and post-modern texts. Places are limited, so please register early. Discount for postgraduates, and for delegates attending both events.